This collective module collective.dewplayer register a zope directory resource containing the wonderful mp3 flash player Dewplayer, developed by alsacreation (http://www.alsacreations.fr/dewplayer-en).
Dewplayer version - downloaded 2009-12-08
Add collective.dewplayer to your buildout as normal. See http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/buildout. Don't forget to load the configure.zcml file.
At the moment this module doesn't add any feature to Plone. It is primary use as resource package.
Dewplayer offer several flash players included in the directory resource:
- Mini (160x20) - dewplayer-mini.swf
- Classic (200x20) - dewplayer.swf
- Multi (240x20) - dewplayer-multi.swf
- Playlist (240x200) - dewplayer-playlist.swf
- Bubble (250x65) - dewplayer-bubble.swf
For example, to include a classic player (using dewplayer.swf) for http://mysite.com/myaudio.mp3 :
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="movie" value="dewplayer.swf" />
<param name="flashvars" value="mp3=http://mysite.com/myaudio.mp3&showtime=1" />
- Add some python helpers for the differents players.
0.1 - Decembre 12, 2009
- Initial release